Saturday, June 23, 2007

First Nasi Lemak.

Whoo!

Mom came home early from work at around lunchtime yesterday, when I was just waking up. (Jetlag larh it always hits me only after a few days being home after the excitement has died down a bit.) I do not sleep until luchtime everyday! =P


Along with mom came...

My first serving of nasi lemak since I've been home!
Sambal Squid... Drool...



And delicious fried chicken!
(It was kind of cold, tastes better freshly fried, but it was yummy anyway)

Here's to many many more nasi lemaks to come!


*The above nasi lemak was bought from Village Park restaurant in Damansara Uptown. Wouldn't say it's the best out there but it's pretty darn tasty. And convenient too if you're staying around the area like I am.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that fried chicken
yummy

Anonymous said...

I am staying near uptown here too, but I didn't know there is nasi lemak like that, gotta check it out one day

Beans said...

ipohchai: I like that fried chicken too =D

xin: you should, its quite nice. I'll try and put up a map sometime.

Anonymous said...

Nasi Lemak is the ultimate. And thanks for making me hungry :-P

Beans said...

gallivanter: not like nasi lemak is soooo hard for you to find...

Valerie Chong said...

jeles-nya!!!!! but no worries, I will get my fair share of nasi lemak soon too!!!!!! muahahahaha *evil laugh*

Beans said...

hello-rainbow: coming back soon? yay! food haven!