Friday, August 03, 2007

YHK Seafood

I love living in DU where good food is everywhere.
And I don't have to drive all the way to Pudu to try this famous Yong Tau Foo.


Yong Tau Foo 80 sen a piece if i'm not mistaken.
Too be honest I actually find them quite ordinary, maybe slightly bigger than usual.
I suspect I'm not a Yong Tau Foo person.



More Yong Tau Foo.
Not much left since we went pretty late.
Also chicken gizzards (red bowl) for the ppl that fancy that kind of thing.




Boiled



Fried.


Loh Shue Fun
Small portion RM 14, for two persons
Now this is what I came for. I love the sweetish, herbal soup. Generous servings of chinese black mushrooms, enkoi mushrooms (I heart!) and buttton mushrooms. Also taufoo, clams in fish paste and some other mystery items which I'm not sure what to call.




Rats tails anyone? (The white stuff)
That's what the direct translation of loh shue fun is. Really!
And more enkoi mushrooms <3





No 31 Jalan SS21/56B
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya

Headquaters:
45 Jalan Brunei Barat
55100 Kuala Lumpur

Opening times:10am - 9pm




Other reviews:
Babe in the City
A Whiff Of Lemongrass
WaiSikKai


2 comments:

Babe_KL said...

wahhh not fair leh! the pudu outlet dun serve herbal soup of anything in the evening :(

Beans said...

babe_kl: You can always come down to the DU one. =)