On another note, I feel like giving myself a good kick for not transferring a whole lot of photos that were taken during the past few weeks into my exteral memory. Here's to hoping they'll be recoverable when I finally get around to getting my own precious laptop fixed.
Cappuccino Cupcake Recipe
Coffee cream ingredients:
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan oven. Line cupcake tins with about 14 cupcake liners.
2. Start with the sponge. Mix 2 tablespoons hot water with the coffee and cocoa powder and instant coffee to create a paste. Leave to cool to room temperature.
3. Place all the ingredients, including cooled paste into a large mixing bowl and mix until creamy.
4. Fill cupcake liners about two thirds full and bake for about 18 minutes or until well risen and tops and springy to touch.leave to cool completely before making cofee cream.
5. To make coffee cream, start by mixing one tablespoon water with coffee powder to create a paste and leave to cool. Whisk cooled coffee, icing sugar and double cream until stiff.
6. Drop a teaspoon of coffee cream over each cupcake and dust with chocolate powder. Top with chocolate coated coffee beans.