Recipe for one 18x18cm pan
(This is a guide, feel free to mix and match with your favourte veggies e.g. capsicum, broccoli, zucchini,corn)
6-7 eggs, beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup milk (I used soy)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1-2 tablespoons dijion mustard
3 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into small pieces
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
200g white button mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup spinach, chopped (I used frozen, after defrosting)
100g grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. In a 18x18cm deep dish pan, toss mushrooms, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes and Italian herbs in olive oil. Spead into one layer and bake for 10 mins in preheated oven.
3. While waiting beat together eggs, dijion mustard, spinach, half the cheese and salt and pepper.
4. Remove pan from oven. Pour in egg mixture and mix everything well. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 30-40 mins until cheese is golden brown and eggs are firm. A skewer inserted in the middle should come out clean.
6. Slice into generous wedges and enjoy! The balance can be kept in the fridge for a yummy breakfast the next day.