Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nutella Cupcakes

Nutella Cupcakes


Rejoice! I have now settled down enough in my new kitchen to start baking!!!

Started off with a failproof classic, Nutella Cupcakes. Get the recipe here, it's perfect wouldn't change a thing.

These cupcakes smell amazing while baking, it makes people walk out of their rooms to stare into the oven.



Mmmm, chocolate-hazelnutty goodness.



Stay tuned for more kitchen adventures I have been baking quite a bit. Just too lazy to blog. Heh.

Hmm I just realized that this seems to be turning into a cupcake blog.

But who can resist cupcakes?

3 comments:

-ernny- said...

They were SO NICE! Thanks! Bake moreee! ;)

Anonymous said...

Can you send me one ppleeeaaaseee??
Nutella+Cupcakes=my two favorite food groups

Beans said...

jiaen: you got cupcakes tonight =D

zen chef: I only give away fresh cupcakes you have to come get them yourself. Hehe. Nutella is the greatest!